- RECENTLY REFURBISHED TRADITIONAL UPPER FLAT SITUATED WITHIN THE VILLAGE OF SAUCHIE
- ENTRANCE VESTIBULE
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN
- DOUBLE BEDROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING DOUBLE GLAZING EPC - D
- FULLY ENCLOSED PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- ON STREET PARKING AND PARKING AVAILABLE TO SIDE OF THE BUILDING
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE SIZE AND QUALITY OF THE PROPERTY
Recently refurbished traditional upper flat situated within the popular village of Sauchie.
The property comprises: entrance vestibule, large open plan lounge/ modern fitted kitchen, master bedroom and family bathroom. The property is heated by a gas central heating system and is fully double glazed throughout. Further benefiting the property is an enclosed rear garden. Parking is available to the side of the property or on street.
Sauchie is a small village close to the town of Alloa. The main street has several local shops, a Post Office, restaurant, pub, library and larger supermarkets are available in nearby Alloa. Also in Sauchie is the Clackmannanshire Community Healthcare Centre which provides a wide range of outpatient services and GP practices. There are various nursery and primary schools. The Gartmorn Dam offers scenic nature walks and is also ideal for fishing, horse riding or cycling. There is also an 18-hole golf course, local football stadium and village hall. For commuting, bus routes service Sauchie into Alloa and Stirling, also the Clackmannanshire Bridge leads onto major motorways and the train station in Alloa provides links into Glasgow, Edinburgh and Perth.